Today my Tuesday post -is all about the phrase –Leave a Comment
Its on ever blog post you see- Do you leave a comment?
My thoughts on the subject –
My goal is to leave 5 comments a Day on Blogs I follow or Find. Why? Its nice to know that you are writing things that people are reading, Blogging for me is a lonely thing -for me its a form of therapy. By share what going on in my life -boring as it is- in hope that someone finds something interesting or uplifting in what I write. So Thank You for reading.
In doing this maybe I can start a trend – and it will grow. Join Me – 5 Comments a Day!
A comment doesn’t have to be long -just a note to say Hi -Thank You – or Good Job-You have been noticed and Not alone.
A Like is also nice but taking the time to actual write a comment is an awesome thing. It brings a Smile to my face, So I encourage you to Do your part !
To bring a Smile to someone – Leave a Comments (good/bad) . Sometimes thats all it takes to make someones day. So make sure you leave a comment and I will be stopping bye to leave one too. . lisa
Meaning of Comment – from dictionary :
Noun: comment ‘kó,ment
- A statement that expresses a personal opinion, belief or adds information
“from time to time she contributed a personal comment on his account“;
– remark, input
- A written explanation or criticism or illustration that is added to a book or other textual material
“he wrote an extended comment on the proposal“;
- A report (often malicious) about the behaviour of other people
– gossip, scuttlebutt [N. Amer], goss [Brit]
Verb: comment ‘kó,ment
- Make or write a comment on
“he commented the paper of his colleague“;
– notice, remark, point out
- Explain or interpret something
- Provide interlinear explanations for words or phrases
“He commented on what his teacher had written“;
– gloss, annotate