Thursday is Food Day : Lisa * Everyday Life
I ‘am sharing my Hubby Almond Chicken Recipe
3 T corn starch
3 T Flour
1 T Cajun Seasoning
1tsp Baking Powder
Add water as need. Make ahead and let sit up.
2 lb tenderloin breast – Flatten out. Dip in batter & fried to golden brown.(about 2 minutes a side).
Serve with traditional brown gravy & slivers of almonds-over white rice.
Brown gravy recipe-
- Measure out everything before beginning. …
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter in a small saucepan. …
- Sprinkle in 3 tablespoons of white flour, whisking constantly. …
- Add your 2 cups of warmed liquid slowly and bring to a boil. …
- Lower the heat after boiling and let simmer until your desired thickness.
- Today we served it without Almonds.
- You can also use can gravy.
- This recipe is from my Husband family restaurant in Ohio. Lisa
Today my leaves of Thanks go out to all of you that feed the Hungry. If that’s in your family, Business or on a You Tube/ Blog. Thanks for all you Do! Lisa