This is the last Sunday of November -where have the time gone. Hope you had a great week and Ready for Cyber Monday. We are back to another week of school as we finish the first semester.
Today is also my Mom’s 80th birthday. My Mom is the typical Southern Lady: Love God, her Family & full of sass/& very opinionated. She has been in the hospital for the last few weeks but hopefully will be coming home Tuesday. So Today we take the Party to her!
Party Menu – Cake & Moms Pimento & Cheese
- 8oz extra sharp Cheddar cheese
- 8 oz sharp Cheddar cheese
- 8 oz Monterrey Jack cheese
- Usually shredded but you can go finer.
- Jar of diced Pimento peppers ( in little glass jars)
- 3 Tablespoon Mayo ( Blue Plate/Dukes)
- Mom has a spoonful of Sweet Relish
- Salt & Pepper to taste ( you can add garlic or Paprika or Parsley)
Mix together & make sandwiches on white bread or Serve with Ritz Crackers.
* This is also referred to as the Pate of the South. And most families have a family recipes but this is a basic one.