Sunday Morning and having my Coffee! Charlie & i had our walk in the rain it looks like a day to stay inside and get some crafting done. But first I have to get my Lunch on. The guys cooked the meat on the grill last night – So just the sides. Mash potatoes and vegetables bought from the Farmer’s Market.
Today’s Vegetable – Mustard Greens
- First make sure they are cleaned .And dirt free
- Tear them into large pieces.
- So here’s where everyone differs on how you like your greens.
- I take a large pot and fry some bacon in the pot. Add Seasoning Mix and cook until Tender. Add chopped garlic and cook another minute.
- Add about 2 Cups of chicken broth and Add greens . And they will wilt down quickly.
- I usually cook it about an hour. ( You can stop there and eat it or continue to next step)
- I usually drain the greens and place them in a Black Skillet with Seasoning and meat and smother down until extra tender.