Thanks for coming over today ! It’s Thursday so its all about Food Today –
Ready for another great crock pot recipe. This time of the year its Soup time. And i had saved a Ham bone from Christmas Ham in the Freezer. Today I am using the ham bone and making – 15 Bean Soup with a package of beans from Hurst .
There’s a recipe included with a spice package but since the ham bone had been marinated & injected we had a starting point with flavors.
- In my Crock Pot – I placed some seasoning ( chopped onion,bell pepper & celery)
- Add Beans & Ham bone -covered with water.
- Add Bay leaves, Red Pepper & Italian season blend
- Cooked 8 hours ( low) – Add a can of dicedd tomatoes & check water levels.
- Cooked another 4 hours .And ready to serve, With bread or over Rice.
- You can cook it over night or all day for Supper. You can add carrots or additional ingrediants make it yours. Yum