A rainy Sunday Morning in South Louisiana. Charlie & I had to dodge puddles as we took our morning walk. Looks like it’s an all day thing.
So what’s going on here @ Home :
- Having my morning Coffee as I work on my blog & email. Lots,lots of email.
- Lunch is cooking away for my parents /will deliver it at lunch time.
- Than this afternoon – I have some crafts to do & a book on my list to read.
- Super Bowl is today ?? I had to look up who was playing – we are not a sports fan in this house. What can I say ?
Need to bring something to a game day Party? 7 Layers Salad is a winner
Find a large glass bowl layer
- Bit size pieces of lettuce
- Chopped bell pepper /1/2 C
- chopped celery / 1/2 C Chopped
- chopped red onion 1/2 C
- 1 package of frozen green peas
- Spread 1 1/2 C Miracle whip across the top
- Grated Cheddar Cheese
Garnish with fried bacon bits. Sprinkled on the top . Lisa
- You can add tomatoes as a layer or add Boiled eggs as a layer or on top. Make it your own