Hi Thursday Foodie – today recipe is a quick 30 minute meal with few ingredients.
- 1 box of Rigatoni pasta ( My sons favorite) – cooked al denta
- Ground Sausage ( can be loose or taken out of casing
- 1/2 C Trinity ( chopped onion,bell pepper & sausage)
- 1 bottle of good pasta sauce
- 1 T Italian seasoning
- olives ( if you want)
- .Olive Oil to brown sausage /seasoning.
Directions : In a pan Saute trinity until soft & add ground sausage – Brown. Add the rest of ingredients and cook. While cooking Boil pasta until slightly almost down. Drawn pasta & add too sauce & finish cooking. pasta with sauce. Enjoy
- You can make with other meat & types of sausage -so make it your own!!!