Cherry Cobbler Day
Cherry Cobbler Dump Cake
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 2 21 oz cans cherry pie filling
- 1 tsp almond extract divided use
- 1/2 cup salted butter (1 stick) melted
- Preheat oven to 350f degrees.
- Spray a 9 x13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Stir 1/2 tsp almond extract into each can of pie filling and stir.
- Pour both cans of cherry pie filling into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle yellow cake mix evenly over cherry pie filling.
- Slowly pour melted butter all over the top of the cake mix.
- Do your best to drizzle it all over. It won’t cover all the cake mix.
- Bake for about 50-60 minutes (until topping is golden brown)
This can be done in the crock pot as well. Cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours.