Happy National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day !! Also known as Saturday –
Today I am sharing a chocolate chip cookie bar recipe : Make these and watch them disappear. Have a great Saturday ! Lisa
- 2/3 cup (10 2/3 tablespoons) unsalted butter
- 2 cups + 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powde
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 3 cups chocolate chips;
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees & grease a 9X13 baking pan.
- Melt the butter, and stir in the brown sugar. Add the salt, vanilla, and flavor, stirring until well combined.
- Allow the mixture to cool slightly (if it’s very hot to the touch), then add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Scrape the sides and bottom of the mixing bowl midway through this process.
- Add the baking powder,Stir in Chips. S cop into baking pan and smooth out evenly.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until done. Let Cool completely before cutting into bars.