Check my book post for books to read, And here’s a fun class project in remembrance of 9/11 that many children may not understand – Lisa
I made this simple Small lap book to help explain to kids about what happened that day. And why we should remember it, ( perfect for History class )
I made the Flip book by using
- one sheet of 12 X 12 paper. Blue)
- Cut in Half (6 W by 12 L)
- Stacked together and glued to make a Flip book.
- 9/11 Clip Art /Free Printable for page images.
- Stickers ,papers & embellishments ( USA paper pack)
- Colors,markers ,pencils ( school supplies)