It’s all about Peppermint candy ! My Christmas Fairy and Candy !
Stamp from Peppermint Fairy
Family Recipe for Peppermint Bark :
- 12 ounces white chocolate
- 6 ounces milk chocolate
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons vegetable, coconut, or canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract, divided
- 3 regular size candy canes, crushed
- Line the bottom and sides of a 9-inch or 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil, smoothing out any wrinkles. Set aside.
- Melt white chocolate( half of chocolate) easy in microwave with 1/4 tsp peppermint extract & 1/2 tsp oil.Pour into prepared pan & place in freezer to set.
- Melt Chocolate same way. Pour on top of cooled white chocolate.Set in freezer.
- Melt the rest of white chocolate same way – with No extract , Pour on top and Add Crush peppermint on top.