So if we are having a New Year celebration we need party food : Here’s a sample of recipes –
- Using a pitcher, mix orange and pineapple juice.
- Pour orange-pineapple mixture into champagne flutes until half full. Fill glasses with champagne.
- Serve immediately, garnished with raspberries and rosemary, if desired.
Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- ! can black beans
- 1 can shoepeg corn
- 1 small bell pepper ( chopped fine)
- 1 purple onion (chopped fine)
- 2 T chopped parsley
- 1/4 C olive oil
- 1/4 C lemon juice
- garlic powder,salt & pepper to taste
Rinse and drain can goods, Mix in a bowl with other ingredients , Season to taste. Chill to mix flavors, Serve with tortilla chips.
Spicy Cheese Ball
- 2 8 oz cream cheese (soften)
- 1 13 pz can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1/4 C finely chopped bell pepper
- 2 T onion finely chopped
- 1/4 C chopped pecans
- 1 T season salt
- Soften and mix together. Refrigerate and roll in ball. Roll in chopped pecans. Serve with crackers .