Today is the first day of November ! And it’s Thursday –
I am cleaning up from Halloween and Putting up harvest decorations And planning my holiday meal. Today I am going to start up with some easy decoration to make for your home. Lisa !
Front Door :
- Wire wreath
- Roll of Burlap Ribbon (Walmart)
- Woven through wire frame – leave loose. Add fluff out ,
- Fall Flowers from Walmart /Dollar store .
Table Decorations :
Place card holders using basic scrapbook supplies and pine cones as the holders.
Napkin Holders -made with ribbon and fall flowers.
- Cut square card out (name)
- Punch whole in each side and tie ribbon for holder.
- On the ribbon -Wine Charms to save your glass . (direction coming soon)
Thanksgiving Family Dessert table * also a birthday table to celebrate all of us November birthday kids. Lisa