Today School Post – I am sharing some idea about Voting with Kids in mind.
“It’s hard to imagine a more accessible introduction to voting” than Eileen Christelow’s hilariously illustrated Vote!, now updated for the 2018 midterm elections. (Booklist, starred review)
* “It’s hard to imagine a more accessible introduction to voting.” —Booklist, starred review
“Explains the whys and wherefores of the voting process . . . and why it all matters.” —Washington Post
An ALA Notable Children’s Book
An IRA-CBC Children’s Choice
Eileen Christelow’s Vote! has everything you need to know about voting and how our democracy works—parties, voter registration, campaigns, rallies, debates, Election Day, even recounts! Topics are presented in a clear, kid-friendly graphic format as the story of a local election unfolds, with hilarious commentary by the candidates’ pets.
Includes updated back matter for the 2018 midterm election.
Kids Crafts & Idea;s :
- Lesson Plans information
- Classroom Election : ( Vote for favorite Book or Snack )
- Home made Voting Ballets /Box
Count and Announce winners
Create Voting Badges or I have Voted Badges . Made with red,blue and white scrapbook supplies. And Americana Clip Art.
- Large circle in white (badge)Edges cut with wavy scissors.
- Red & Blue Strips ( Cut for Ribbon)
- Flag /USA sticker layer on Badge. Strips cut to size. And glued to back .
Voting Collage : Star paper,badges and Clip art.