Fall Cardmaking with Lisa
Today I am sharing a Card I made using Unity Stamps . Constance Girl is all about change – and to me that means fall leaves. Here’s some easy directions on making the card. Lisa
- I stamped her in deep purple ink
- Need the Stamp Set : Unity Stamp Shop
- Then colored with pastels and markers in deep purples and greens tones.
- Mounted on a tone on tone background with a chip board accent. (bracket /beige)
- The Saying is stamped in black -turned into a tag , With edge cut with shaped scissors, And accented with a green leaf at top for accent.