Happy Saturday ! Today I am visiting Nature for my holiday gifts . Gift paper recycled from grocery bags , my spice cabinet used for decoration and a gift made from dried fruit from my hydra tor. Enjoy – Lisa
Back to Nature gift wrap : Book
- Paper bag cut for wrapping paper
- Colored twin
- Burlap fabric
- Eucalyptus leaves /Cinnamon sticks
- Dried Orange
- Dried lemon, apple,cranberries
- Sprig of rosemary
- Cloves & Star anise
- Candid ginger
- Cinnamon & Eucalyptus
- all ingredients in medium saucepan.
- Simmer on low heat.
- Add more water as needed.
HINT * I buy bulk spices at the local Chinese market or ethnic section in the grocery store. Lisa
Gift Bag :
- Flower,Tag leaves & burlap with a brown paper bag ,