Not only gifts of food comes out of my kitchen but I am busy making gifts for love one- these are also great hostess gifts if you are invited to a party.
- 3/4 C Oil (your choice -Coconut ,Argan, Jojoba )
- 3 T Beeswax
- 3/4 C filtered water (warm)
- essential oil
Melt oil and beeswax in double boiler or microwave. Transfer after melting to stand mixer or food process and slowly add in water. ( Think mayonnaise ) when done -transfer to jars.
Homemade Face mask :
- 3 T strong Chamomile tea
- 3 T aloe Vera
- 3 T honey
- 4 T Ground oats
Mix all of the ingredients together to achieve a thick, gluey consistency. Apply and leave on for 15-20 minutes, then wash off with lukewarm water.
Met and Pour Honey Soap :
- Soap base ( you can use glycerin ,honey or goat milk)
- Pyrex Measuring cup to melt soap base in.
- honey ( 1/2 tsp per pound)
- Soap mold
Melt soap base in the microwave slowly (like chocolate) After melting add honey -and stir . Pour into molds and let harden.