/Today I posting about March/ Spring Planning :
I plan for a couple different things : my daily life, my blog and now my business. How do you plan?
- my hubby uses : google calendar to keep him on schedule .https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/best-free-calendar-app-android-compare-best
- my son uses a free Planner from his college. (digital app)
- I am a paper girl : I like calendars and planners so I can see them / and check things off after they are done. And yes there are cut and fun.
Family ,Blog and Business plans:
- Dr. Seuss – Dr. Seuss’s Birthday is March 2nd. Read Across America Day is celebrated that day.
- Spring begins on March 20-21
- St. Patrick’s Day is March 17th
- March is Women’s History Month
- Caterpillars & Butterflies
In the month of March I am looking forward to a busy month. As hopefully the weather turns warmer and I can get outside and start getting my yard ready for Spring. Perfect way to celebrate Spring and Earth day.
This year my garden will be planted with things I can turn into soaps and lotions for my business -as well as used in my recipes.
This months goals and bucket list :
- Reading : everything ( look for my reviews)
- planning : holidays,birthdays garden
- watching : Bin Watching : Librarians, Blue Bloods,Hawaii 5-0
- Drinking : Sweet Tea
- Loving : Spring flowers
- Feeling : Hopeful
- Listening: Here Comes the Sun
- Celebrating : Holiday
- Excited for : warm weather
- Pr acting : I am always practicing something- now my hand lettering.