- Quart sized Ziploc bags with the slider
- Duct tape in various colors or patterns
- Ruler or craft mat
- Measure about two inches from the bottom of bag and draw a line across the bag with a Sharpie.
- Using the line as a guide, cut your bag with scissors.
- Start from the top and cover bag with a strip of tape a little longer than bag and fold over ends. Overlap the next piece of tape about 1/8 of an inch. The 3rd strip you can fold over the bottom of the bag, and finish with two more strips up the back of bag.
- Stop here or embellish with another color and or stickers to personalize.
Scrapbook fans you can also use wasabi tape to make these. Lisa
Marble painting : Apple
box lid or pan
marbles , tape
Tape all four sides of a piece of paper down on the inside of a box lid. Put a little blob of paint on the edge of the paper.
Making the Apple :
Download Apple template. Cut out apple shape with scissors.
card stock or construction paper (stem and leaves -cut out and glue together).
Apple Template https://www.firstpalette.com/pdf/apple-large.pdf