It’s Thursday and in my kitchen I am making a batch of pancakes – Join me for some Fun…Lisa
A funny mystery series with a touch of history and romance about a witty sleuth stranded in a traveling town…
“Love this series…I came across this series purely by accident, and am now totally hooked…” —Jobag ★★★★★
A burger with a side of murder…
On Thanksgiving weekend, linguist Ella Barton becomes stranded in a small town—a town not on any map.
Keystone Village is a blast from the past, full of vintage cars and buildings that look like they haven’t changed since the 1950s. And neither have the residents.
Most of them are anxious for Ella to leave, and so is she—as soon as she can get her car fixed. However, when eating at the local diner, Ella’s waitress drops dead, and the local sheriff suspects Ella’s to blame.
With the help of a handsome inventor, two mischievous older ladies, and a squirrel with a strange sense of fashion, Ella relies on her spunk, wit, and a lot of coffee to find the killer before she’s locked up for a murder she didn’t commit.
Can Ella hunt down the bad guy before it’s too late? And will she ever make it home again?
Book thoughts : I borrowed this with Kindle Unlimited. Its a cute cozy mystery about a town that time travels. Filled with great characters and a historical setting its a perfect story for this fall. Have fun and read this… Lisa
Banana Pancake Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 2 teaspoons butter
- sliced bananas and maple syrup for serving
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add the egg, milk, vanilla, oil and bananas; stir until thoroughly combined (batter may be slightly lumpy).
- Melt the butter on a non stick griddle over medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup sized pancakes onto the griddle. Cook until bubbles cover surface, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip, and cook until bottom is golden, about 1-2 minutes more.
- Serve immediately and top with maple syrup and banana slices if desired.