We are enjoying a piece of Milk Chocolate Cake made with actual milk chocolate. #National Chocolate Milk Day
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup 2% Chocolate Milk
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- powdered sugar, for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Adjust an oven rack to the middle position. Grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt cake pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt until smooth.
- In an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, combine eggs and sugar on medium-high speed for 3 minutes, until the mixture triples in size. Add the melted butter and vanilla extract, whisking until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients and start mixing. Slowly add the Milk Chocolate , whisking until smooth. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 50 to 60 minutes. Cake is done when a toothpick inserted in the center should come out clean, with a few crumbs attached.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before inverting onto a cooling rack or serving plate to cool completely. Dust cake with powdered sugar and serve!