Welcome to my Food Blog on Thursday !
Today’s recipe slow cooked pork chops with potatoes. Perfect for the supper tonight- So Welcome to my kitchen and dive in….. Lisa
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 (1 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 potatoes, halved
- 4 pork chops
- Mix together cream of mushroom soup, golden mushroom soup, onion soup mix, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and water in a slow cooker.
- Stir in onion, mushrooms, and potatoes.
- Place pork chops in the mushroom mixture, turning to coat both sides.
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 hours.
- Spoon the mushroom sauce over the pork chops and potatoes for serving.