It’s Cookies in a Jar recipe time :
Oatmeal Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups cookies-
- 1 ¼ cups rolled oats
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup coarsely chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup miniature chocolate-covered peanut butter cups, halved
In a 1-quart jar layer oats, flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and peanuts. Place peanut butter cups in a plastic bag. Set on top of peanuts in jar. Seal jar; include directions for making cookies. Store jar of mix in a cool, dry place for up to 1 month.
TO MAKE COOKIES:
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil. Remove peanut butter cups from jar; set aside. Empty the remaining contents of the jar into a large bowl. In another bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter, 1/4 cup softened butter, 2 eggs, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Add to flour mixture; stir until combined. Gently stir in peanut butter cups. Use a 1/4-cup measure or scoop to drop mounds of dough about 4 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheet. Flatten dough mounds to about 3/4 inch thick. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until edges are brown. Cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool. (For regular-size cookies, drop dough by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes.)
M & M Cookies :
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 1/4 cups M& M candy
- 2 cups flour mixed with 1/2 tsp. baking soda and 1/2 tsp. baking powder.
Baking Directions :
- Empty jar of cookie mix into large mixing bowl. Use your hands to thoroughly blend mix.
- Add: 1 stick of softened butter, 1 slightly beaten egg and 1 tsp. vanilla.
- Mix until completely blended. You will need to finish mixing with your hands.
- Shape into balls the size of walnuts. Place 2 inches apart on sprayed baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-14 minutes until edges are lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet. Remove cookies to racks to finish cooling.