Happy Monday and It’s Sticker Day !
Today’s Layout use the vertical pages in my small happy planner.It’s going to be a busy week with have moving my son back to college and blogging about January Weddings since my parents are celebrating 60 plus years married….. Lisa
As it’s Sticker Day I made some fun stickers for my planner post.
Xyron Creative sticker maker.
Make custom stickers with the Xyron Sticker Maker. Great for scrapbooking, card making, school projects, DIY Planners and kid’s crafts.
- Simply insert the item, pull through and peel sticker. It’s that easy.
- Apply adhesive edge-to-edge for a strong hold
- No messy glue to clean-up
- Other cartridges sold separately
- Comes with non-toxic, acid-free, permanent adhesive
My flower sticker:
I dropped my flower clip art and turned into a cute planner sticker.