It’s National Answer Your Cat’s Questions Day! Ever wondered why your feline companion acts a certain way or starts meowing at you for no apparent reason? Today is the day to unravel the mystery!
Cats and humans have a long and illustrious history of cohabitation. Historians believe that cats were domesticated as early as 12,000 years ago, but we still don’t fully understand each other.
We know cats are beautiful, secretive, and independent … but even the most loyal cat owners are often baffled by their own pet’s behavior. With veterinarian expert Dr. Gary Weitzman as guide, this fun book helps kids understand what cats are trying to communicate by their body language and behavior. So if you’ve ever wondered what Fluffy means when she’s purring or moving her tail emphatically from left to right—this book is for you! It’s full of insights, expert advice, and real-life cat scenarios, and showcases more than 30 poses, so you’ll soon learn what each meow and flick of the tail means!
Homemade Cat Treats :
- 1 large egg
- 1 can of tuna in water, drained
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 heaped tbsp of dried catnip
- Preheat your oven to 350 F
- Combine the tuna, oat flour, olive oil, catnip and egg in your food processor. Blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Roll the dough into small balls of roughly 1/2 teaspoon each, and place on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Using a fork mark onto the top of each ball.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until they have slightly browned and are dried on top.
- Allow to cool and then treat your kitty!
- Place treats in an airtight container in the fridge, and use within 7 days.