After a Fun – Sunday comes all that we need to do on Monday.
We start the first week of Feb : with a happy planner post.
To Do List :
What’s on your list for today ?
- Feeding my 4 legged babies and putting coffee on.
- Getting Hubby off to work ( he needs help later with a meeting with the state at Town Hall.
- Blog posting ( I have 3 blogs )
- Family chores : since I am home its music/TV and chores time. Then putting on some dinner. I am thinking something simple- like pasta. Then its cake time/ I love carrot cake and this one is made in a 9×13 pan so its super easy to make and yummy …. Lisa
Carrot Cake day :
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup oil (vegetable or canola)
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups freshly grated carrots
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together your sugars, oil, and crushed pineapple until well combined.Add in the eggs and stir until just combined.Dump in the cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and flour. Stir into the mixture.Fold in your grated carrots.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9×13 pan.
- Place into the preheated oven and bake for 37-45 minutes (Mine took 40) or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before frosting
Top with cream cheese frosting : made from 8 oz softened cream cheese, 1/2 C butter soften,3 C powdered Sugar and 1 tsp vanilla. Beat together until smooth.