Hello : Welcome to March !
First week of March Project Life : Monday’s post : I share photo and tidbits of everyday life and what’s coming up this week. Staying close to home this week we are all fighting the flu /cold and with the crazy weather trying to stay well. Days go from rain, to Hot and Sunny to Cold. Enjoy my week update :
Pictures : Local Gas station (great Cajun food) , library , Gumbo ,Dr Seuss
- March 1: National Peanut Butter Lovers Day.
- March 2: Dr. Seuss’s Birthday. (tomorrow celebration)
- March 2: Read Across America Day.
- March 4: Hug a GI Day.
- March 4: National Grammar Day.
- March 5: World Book Day. (school time)
- March 7: Fun Facts About Names Day.
Peanut Butter Fudge :
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (16 ounce) package brown sugar
- 1/2 C milk
- 3 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 3/4 C Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar and milk. Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla. Pour over confectioners’ sugar in a large mixing bowl. Beat until smooth; pour into an 8×8 inch dish. Chill until firm and cut into squares.