This Tuesday it’s all about family movies to watch while you are home with the kids and movie treats.
Top Family Movies to watch :
- A Shaun the Sheep Movie: Farmageddon (Netflix)
- The Gruffalo (Amazon Prime Video)
- Fantasia (Disney+)
- Fairy Magic (Amazon Prime Video)
- Spy Kids
- The Boss Baby (Amazon Prime Video)
- Dr. Seuss’ The Grinch
- The Indiana Jones series
- Bolt (2008)
- Miracle (2004)
- National Treasure (2004)
- Spy Kids (2001)
My movie time treats :
Today is National Chocolate Covered Raisin Day !
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 12 ounces of raisins
- Melt chocolate chips and butter in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Add raisins and stir until well combined and mixed together.
- Spread out on a cookie sheet that has been lined with waxed paper and refrigerate for several hours or until firm. Remove from the waxed paper and enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup (3 1/2 ounces) popcorn kernels
- 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) clarified butter
- 1/4 teaspoon finely ground kosher salt
Heat the coconut oil: Melt the coconut oil in a 7- to 9-quart stockpot over medium-high heat. When oil is hot Add the popcorn and pop. Cover, lower the heat to medium, and shake the pan gently while the kernels pop. After all the popcorn has popped (3 minutes ) add melted butter and salt.