Welcome to my site this Monday ! It’s been a busy month even though we are staying at home as ordered. Giving me more time to work outside and do crafts inside. Looks like it we all will be planting flowers and gardening this year if what I hear is correct. This week we will be celebrating Earth week in our corner of the internet so stay tune and have a great week….. Lisa
Monday’s Recipe : Trail mix
- 1 cup (3.5 ounces) each: walnuts, peanut, pecans, and cashews
- 1/2 C pumpkin ,sunflower seeds
- 1 cup (3 ounces) each: banana chips and toasted coconut ribbons
- 1/2 cup (2.5 ounces) each: raisins or cranberries and chocolate or white chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the walnuts, pecans, and cashews on a baking sheet and toast them in your oven for 6-8 minutes, or until they are lightly browned and smell fragrant. Remove them from the oven and let them cool.
- Once the baking sheet is cool, add all the other ingredients and mix them together. Store in a sealed bag or mason jar.
- Have fun and add what your family enjoy to eat. Perfect for walks in the park or hiking .