Thanks for stopping bye this Wednesday. I invited my girlfriends over for a Movie and drinks for Halloween.
Movie : Hocus Pocus
Witches Brew drink
- 1 oz vodka
- 1/2 oz lime juice
- 2 oz Raspberry liqueur
- 2 oz Sprite
- 1 tsp. Silver Cake shimmer(editable cake glitter for Shine)
- 1 drop purple food coloring
- In a large bar shaker add your liquors, silver shimmer, and lime juice.
- Shake to combine.
- Pour your mixture into a glass.
- Top with Sprite.
From the pantry : microwave butter popcorn (popped) , salted peanut, small pretzels bits , recess peanut butter pieces,candy corn . Mix together in a large bowl.
Recipe: Pumpkin filled with red humus :
1 red bell pepper
1/4 cup + 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
2 (15 1/2-oz.) cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
3 garlic cloves, chopped1
/2 cup tahini
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 teaspoons kosher salt1
1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Put chick peas, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, bell pepper and olive oil in a Cuisinart or food processor.
- Process until it becomes the consistency of hummus. You will probably need to add more olive oil or water. Just do so slowly.
- Taste. Taste. Taste. You don’t want the hummus too thick or too runny. Make it to your liking. Also, add as much salt and cayenne as you like. Once again, add it slowly. You can also start adding salt and cayenne when you first add ingredients to processor. Just make sure you pulse it before serving.
Mini Cupcakes with Ghost :
Mini chocolate cupcakes with marshmallow ghost toppers.
Make chocolate mini cupcakes by package directions. After cooling top with whipped marshmallow topping to form ghost and decorate. with eyes.