Take the fruits of your labor further!
- 90 easy-to-follow recipes for jams, jellies, marmalades, pickles, chutneys, ketchup, cordials, vinegars, oils, liqueurs, and breads
- Recipes that use your preserves as ingredients in complete dishes
- Helpful tips, variations, and notes for each recipe
- Charming anecdotes and insight are interspersed throughout for a fun, engaging read
- Essential guide for any gardener who grows more produce and herbs than they know what to do with
An inspiring collection of more than 90 recipes for jams, jellies, chutneys, curds, ketchups, marmalades, pickles, cordials, vinegars, oils, and even liqueurs and breads, Preserving the Season is an excellent resource for any gardener!
First, take the bounty of the season further by understanding general preserving tips and techniques, as well as learning about useful equipment before you get started. Then, once your preserves are made, you’ll find easy-to-follow recipes that use your homemade canned foods as ingredients!
Packed with charming personal anecdotes from the author, helpful tips, and recipe variations, this delightful guide is an engaging and insightful source of inspiration from start to finish!
Bet Galley Book Review :
Really good canning book for the average cook. If you are a beginner in canning, I suggest to read instructions through twice before starting. But if you have already have the basic down this book will inspire you to do more and try some of these great recipes… Lisa