Welcome to another Monday at Home. This Home addition features tips for a safe holiday and a online Thanksgiving party . Make sure you check out Wednesday Food blog for some great Thanksgiving recipes to share ….. Lisa
Thanksgiving during the pandemic tips :
- Community levels of COVID-19 ( in your area )
- The location of the gathering – Indoor gatherings generally pose more risk than outdoor gatherings.
- The duration of the gathering – Gatherings that last longer pose more risk than shorter gatherings.
- The number of people at the gathering – Gatherings with more people pose more risk than gatherings with fewer
- The locations attendees are traveling from – Gatherings with attendees who are traveling from different places pose a higher risk than gatherings with attendees who live in the same area.
- The behaviors of attendees prior to the gathering : ask that they stay away from people that are infected or high risk.
- The behaviors of attendees during the gathering – practice social distancing and hand washing practices. Spend some time outside with family if weather permits.
Thanksgiving (with or without virtual guest) . Invite
Thanksgiving plans for online Zoom :
- Designate a hostess to keep the party going. And send out invites.
- Keep it short ( about 1 hour)
- Decorate and Dress up . to have a party fell to the event.
- Have a Plan : recipe swap, cook together a favorite recipe, Watch parade or have a contest on best holiday decorations or ugly sweater or shirt.
- Play a game together : After finding all your scavenger hunt items have a Show and tell : where the items where found. Or snap pictures and post on social media. #familyscavengerhunt
Send out an email t with he list out -so everyone can participate in the scavenger hunt.
Family Scavenger Hunt game :
Family only Thanksgiving:
We will be doing a small family gathering. With all our family favorite recipes.