Thanks for stopping bye this busy Monday before Christmas ; As I promised a quick update and some last minute gifts to make :
So have a great Monday and enjoy… Lisa
This week :
- Tuesday @ the Library : Cajun Night Before Christmas & kids crafts
- Wed : Food Blog – Christmas Eve Gumbo
- Thursday : Cookies for Santa & reindeer food
- Kwanza and last Sunday of Advent
Great hostess gifts or last minute gifts :
- I bag up dried oranges lemons, Cloves, Cinnamon sticks and fresh Rosemary and Cranberries. ,
Bring to a simmer over low heat.
- Let it simmer as long as you like, adding more water as needed.
I always make a big batch of different kinds of Chocolate bark and package for quick gifts. Mail man ,garbage man or office workers. Simple melt Cho cholate bark in microwave and spread on covered cookie sheet. Drop in candy ,nuts or pretzels. Break up after cooling.
Have a book fan or teacher on your list. Quick bookmarks from jewlery finding from the local big box store.