Happy Thursday or Christmas Eve is here. And we are getting ready for the big guy and his reindeer . So grab a plate of Santa favorite cookies and feed those hungry reindeer…..
What to feed Magical reindeer ?
- Raw uncooked oats
- Sugar cookie sprinkles
- Plastic sandwich or snack baggies
- Ribbon in festive holiday colors
- Paper for the printable tags
- Pour 3-4 tablespoons of oats into each plastic bag.
- Add a tablespoon or two of sprinkles.
- Iridescent sprinkles or red and green sprinkles are good choices; but use what you have on hand. (You can even use the fine sanding sugar used for sand tarts. Just beware: If you mix red and green sugar, the resulting color will be a less festive shade of brown.)
On my Tags :
Sprinkle this reindeer food outside tonight
The moonlight will make it sparkle bright
As the reindeer fly and roam This will guide them to your home