Welcome to my Monday! It’s wet and cold and north of us got snow but missed us. This weekend we moved our son back to campus for the Spring semester . He stayed home last semester and went to college online but needed to be on campus this semester . The state of Louisiana is still in modified stage 2 but life goes on.
It’s all about Staying Safe:
Life on Campus during a pandemic:
The college is on a partial lockdown with mask required on campus, Online, Hybrid and In person classes as class size is limited. With dorms allowing only 2 people per room and all social areas closed. Campus life will not be the same but life goes on as safe as can be. We stocked up on cleaning supplies so I am hoping for the best. I hope everyone has a safe second half of the school year and be safe.
How has your school life Changed?
Are you on line or going in person or a hybrid version.
Now at home : I am Cooking for two:
Monday quick dinner. I am cooking Pasta with Steak with lots of mushrooms.
- ½ (8 ounce) package fettucine
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ½ pound lean steak, cut into strips
- ½ green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped
- 5 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- ¼ onion, chopped
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Step 2Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute steak strips for 10 minutes. Stir in green and red bell pepper, mushrooms, tomato and onion. Cook for 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Serve over pasta
This is one of my Hubby’s favorite that I like to cook for him. He s hard at work making sure everything in town is doing okay. And planning for by chance the weather turns icy or snow. which would mean the roads and town would close down. He might be the only one in town who knows how to drive in snow. Lisa