Saturday book review
Sew with a purpose!
- 14 thoughtful projectsincluding face masks, wheelchair caddies, arm slings, blankets, and more
- Beginner-friendly guidewith simple projects and a walk-through of all the basic sewing skills you will need
- Step-by-step instructions, coordinating illustrations, and easy-to-follow patterns
- Learn stitching techniques, how to work with a variety of tools and notions, patchwork, pleating, reverse appliqué, and more
- Author Angie Herbertsonis a leading Etsy shop owner who offers thoughtful scrub cap sewing patterns with various useful features
Anyone can learn how to create these thoughtful projects with a purpose, which can be easily made and then gifted or donated to those who need them most!
Sewing Face Masks, Scrub Caps, Arm Slings, and Morefeatures 14 easy and intentional sewing projects that range in difficulty and are thoughtful, practical, and important. From face masks and scrub caps to a wheelchair caddy, arm sling, fidget blanket…
View original post 256 more words