Good Morning Everyone!
Welcome to another Monday Coffee Break. If you are new here- on Monday I chat about my family and whats coming up for the week . So Here goes….
I am on my third cup of Coffee and it’s raining outside. The forecast for the week is Rain. Will be a great time to catch up on my reading, do some crafts and make some plans for the coming weeks ahead.
Around town :
Food Pantry -we are rounding up volunteers for another food delivery and a special ones with kids meals
At the Library Our Suing Program for 2021 . Filled with all kinds of Animal tales. Will be on line and Special events planned for : Under the Oak tree.
Blog Updates :
Blog will be busy with Bike week ( National Bike to work ) and honoring our Police Force. Also National Plant a Garden week and Museum week
- 2 bunches spinach, rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 4 cups sliced strawberries
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- ½ cup white sugar
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- In a large bowl, toss together the spinach and strawberries.
- Step 2In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, sugar, paprika, sesame seeds, and poppy seeds. Pour over the spinach and strawberries, and toss to coat.
Join ny challenge at Lisa Krafty Home https://lisakraftyhome.blogspot.com/
A kink up featuring Book crafts themed around a book.