Happy Thursday – are you ready for the weekend? Here’s some fun crafts to make with your family ! And then fill them up with treats and give them out to friemds.
- Paint https://www.botticellissouthcongress.com/best-food-and-dishwasher-safe-ceramic-paint/
white ovenproof plates ( Dollar store)
- artist’s brushes
- assorted colors of food- and dishwasher-safe ceramic paint and paint pens
Clean plate. Add draw design, paint and let dry 24 hours. Then Bake in oven by using paint directions. Or let set out to cure
Sharpie Christmas Plate :
- Make sure the plate is clean and free of dust – use rubbing alcohol if necessary.
- Draw out your design on the plate using a pencil.
- Draw over the pencil with your sharpies.
- After sharpie has dried, add the clear glaze gloss finish
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes. Colors may change in brightness.
Deco Podge Cookie Plate :
- Mod Podge
- 8 inch Clear Glass plate (99¢ from Walmart or Dollar Store)
- Red and Green Tissue Paper, cut in squares
- Foam brush
- Use the foam brush to apply Mod Podge to a flat portion of the back of the plate.
- Add more Mod Podge around edges of the plate. Place tissue paper squares down . Keep tissue paper on the back of plate only. If you go over, it’s easy to gently tear or cut off.
- Add two layers of Mod Podge over the bottom of the entire plate letting each layer dry in between.
2 thoughts on “Lisa’s Crafting ! DIY Cookie Plates”
Very cute! Definitely want to try this holiday season 🎄
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks! Have fun making them.