Every year I join in a few Reading Challenges to explore what books are out on the shelves at our Library. Some come join me as I explore the Non Fiction section of the Library : I will update it Every Saturday…. Lisa
This challenge is about reading books on creativity, art, crafts, writing, film making, photography, cosmetology, DIY, cooking, music and any other topic that helps you live a more creative life. https://jannghi.blogspot.com/2021/10/creativity-reading-challenge-2022.html
- Runs January 1 to December 31, 2022.
- I won’t be creating different levels. Read as many books as you want.
- Books may be nonfiction, memoir, how-to, self help, coffee table books, instructional, picture books, and even fictional books if they are about people who are creative.
- You may include books of any format including traditional books, ebooks or audiobooks
- You may reread books.
- Books may count towards other reading challenges in which you are participating.
- Sign below in the comments. I have decided not to use linkys this year.
You can select, read and review a book from the categories listed below during the year for a total of up to 12 books; OR select, read and review any nonfiction book. A book may be in print, electronic or audio format.
Choose a goal:
Nonfiction Nipper: Read & review 3 books, from any 3 listed categories
Nonfiction Nibbler: Read & review 6 books, from any 6 listed categories
Nonfiction Nosher: Read & review 12 books, one for each category
Nonfiction Grazer: Read & review any nonfiction book. Set your own goal
1. Social History
2. Popular Science
4. Medical Memoir
9. Linked to a podcast
10. Wild Animals
12. Published in 2022
* You can choose your books as you go or create a list in advance. You may combine this challenge with others if you wish. Use your best good faith judgement as to whether a book fits the category or not.
* Where a book is identified by more than one category, it may only count for one, not both.
* You can read your chosen titles in any order, at any pace, just aim to complete the challenge by December 31st 2022