This week has been another busy weekhere in Melville, Louisiana.
This week we celebrated Valentine’s Day with chocolate strawberries and Cajun Broiled Catfish dinner.
On our food blog you will find my recipe for my fish dinner. The strawberries were a gift from hubby a local organization does to raise money.
We are planning for Mardi Gras and the Library is having a shoe box float contest. Join us later on for pictures and fun.
- Fall Festival : The Library Booth
- DIY Plaid Pumpkins : Fall Decorations
- Mocha Coffee Recipe : 9/29 Holiday
- Lisa Food Blog : Chili Recipe
- Why do Leaves turn colors?