This week has been another busy weekhere in Melville, Louisiana.
This week we celebrated Valentine’s Day with chocolate strawberries and Cajun Broiled Catfish dinner.
On our food blog you will find my recipe for my fish dinner. The strawberries were a gift from hubby a local organization does to raise money.
We are planning for Mardi Gras and the Library is having a shoe box float contest. Join us later on for pictures and fun.
- February 6th 2023 GARDEN STAR
- February Word of the Month : Family
- Chocolate-Raspberry Tart recipe
- Mardi Gras : Imperial Yam Queen parade
- Children Book Shelf : Love Monster books