Welcome to my Home this April . As the weather turns warmer I start redecorating the house for Spring and Easter. From the front door to the outside I have some great decorating idea’s.
Spring Deco Mesh Wreath :
How much Deco mesh do you need to make a wreath?
For a 15-24″ Premade Work Form, you’ll need 18 pieces of the mesh. Ruffle each piece of the 10″ mesh and insert one ruffle into each twist tie.
I buy mine from Big box craft stores or local Dollar Tree.
Dried Rose Potpourri
In a bowl, combine one cup of dried rose petals, one half cup of dried lavender, and one quarter cup of dried rosemary. Add one eighth teaspoon of ground cloves and cinnamon, plus dried rosebuds and orange peels. Add a few drops of rose or lavender oil. Add one quarter teaspoon of fixative like crushed orris root.
Citrus Stove top Potpourri
2 quarts of water
1 lemon, sliced
2 fresh rosemary sprigs
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Add all of the ingredients to a large saucepan.
2. Place the pan under medium/high heat on the stovetop until it begins to boil. Reduce heat to low and allow it to simmer. (Be sure to replenish the water as it evaporates).
Lemon and Rosemary Mesquite Candles
These are fast and Easy and perfect for eating outside or a party on the Patio/
- 3 8 oz Mason jars
- ▢1 lemon, thickly sliced
- ▢1 lime, thickly sliced
- ▢3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- ▢30 drops each of rosemary, thyme, eucalyptus, and/or lavender essential oils
- ▢3 floating tea light candles
- Place a slice or two of lemon and lime in the bottom of the jar.
- Add a sprig of rosemary.
- Fill ¾ full with water.
- Add 10 drops of each of the essential oils to each jar.
- Float another lemon or lime slice on top.
- Add more water if necessary.
- Top with a floating candle.