This first Tuesday of August I celebrate Coloring Books ! I loved to Color as a child and I still enjoy coloring on hot afternoons. It’s a great way to destress and enjoy some quite time.
For kids pr Students :
Coloring develops hand strength, visual perceptual skills, and precision of grasp. It’s the first time many of us express creativity and produce something we are proud of. It boosts confidence, develops understanding of cause and effect, and increases attention spans.
- Visual perception is an important skill to develop in young children. Colouring can help strengthen awareness of the hand’s position and margins on the page to help children keep their pencil within a given area
- When children are asked to colour between the lines, they may need to concentrate more than they would with freeform drawing. Because they are contained to a specific area, they will need to stay focused on the space they have to fill and be more precise in their application.
- Colouring allows children to express their individuality through colour selection and medium. It’s interesting to observe how much pressure they apply, the colour choices they make, and whether they colour loosely or tightly. Everyone is different and so is each masterpiece.
- Filling in the spaces with colour on a printed page helps children to recognize hue, perspective, shape and form as well as giving them an opportunity to explore different colour combinations.
- Mindful colouring can have a profoundly therapeutic and calming effect on children as they shift their focus to concentrate on finishing their picture. This peaceful activity can provide an outlet for processing emotions and take the focus off challenging situations.
- When testing to measure improvements in psychological outcomes, a study concluded that colouring helped lower depression and anxiety, calling it a highly accessible self-help tool.
Best Free Color pages https://www.crayola.com/
For Adults :
REDUCE STRESS AND ANXIETY
Coloring has the ability to relax the fear center of your brain, the amygdala. It induces the same state as meditating by reducing the thoughts of a restless mind. This generates mindfulness and quietness, which allows your mind to get some rest after a long day at work
Adult Coloring Books: 7 Benefits of Coloring
- Relaxes Your Brain and Improves Brain Function.
- Induces Meditative State.
- Improves Motor Skills.
- Improves Sleep.
- Improves Focus.
- Reduces Anxiety.
- Relieves Stress.
Need more Free pages : Here’s some Links –
- Super Coloringhttps://www.supercoloring.com/
- Get Coloring Pages http://www.getcoloringpages.com/