Welcome to my Home this Tuesday ! Yesterday was the first day of school in South Louisiana- so U spent some time in the Back to School supplies at our local Dollar store. Today I am reviewing one of my favorite items from our Back to school list : Crayons!
Crayola Crayons https://www.crayola.com/about-us/company.aspx
CRAYON COLORS: The 24 colors include Apricot, Black, Blue, Bluetiful, Blue Green, Blue Violet, Brown, Carnation Pink, Cerulean, Gray, Green, Green Yellow, Indigo, Orange, Red, Red Orange, Red Violet, Scarlet, Violet, Violet Red, White, Yellow, Yellow Green, and Yellow Orange.
- Crayon smell ( Smell of BTS)
- Constituent color in crayons
- Smooth coloring on paper
- Paraffin wax: uses patrolmen, Coal ,wood
- paper labels
- breaks easy with use.
Cra-Z-Art’s ( Rose Art)
Cra-Z-Art’s Rosen brings RoseArt brand back under family control in deal with Mattel. The Cra-Z-Art brand of arts and crafts supplies, owned by Randolph-based LaRose Industries LLC, has acquired Mattel’s Arts, Crafts, Stationery business, including its RoseArt brand
Assorted; Color Family: Multicolor; Assortment: Black; Blue; Blue Green; Blue Violet; Brown; Bubble Gum Pink; Green; Green Yellow; Orange; Red; Red Orange; Violet; Violet Red; White; Yellow; Yellow Orange;
- Easy to find / bargain price
- great bright colors
- easy to use ; smooth on paper
- Non toxic certified
- Paper wrappers (with no names)
- breaks easy (crumbles when used)
I Magine) : (Dollar store brand)
This is the local store brand at Dollar store. At the Price of 33 cents – if Price is a factor these crayons are a good buy.
- Pro :
- Great price
- great colors-already sharpened
- paper wrapped with colors
- Non toxic wax ( But type not stated on box) Goggle says soy wax
- Colors are waxy in looks, and even though great colors they are hard to get a true color on pages.
- break with little pressure from coloring.