½ cup milk any percentage
- 1 tablespoon caramel plus optional more for topping
- 1 teaspoon (4g) granulated sugar or to taste
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream optional
- ½ cup strong coffee
- Whipped cream optional for topping
- In a small pot, over medium heat, combine milk, caramel, sugar, and optional heavy cream. Heat, whisking frequently until milk is just beginning to steam. If desired, whisk vigorously until milk is frothy.
- Pour coffee into an 8-ounce mug, and stir in caramel mixture. Add more sugar to taste if needed. Top with optional whipped cream, and drizzle with more caramel if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!