Learn from the outdoor-griddle experts, Adam and Brett Walton, aka The Waltwins, how to turn your flattop griddle into the most valuable and versatile cooking tool in your arsenal.
Grills and smokers have been around forever, but now there’s a new fixture on porches and patios everywhere: the outdoor or “flattop” griddle. Flattops get the heat out of the kitchen and turn out incredible quick-fried meals—using high heat and a minimum of oil, which is a healthy way to cook—in just minutes.
As fans of their popular YouTube channel know, The Waltwins have put every make and model of flattop through its paces. In The Epic Outdoor Griddle Cookbook, they share dozens of tips and tricks for making your outdoor griddle work to its maximum potential along with amazing recipes guaranteed to please eaters of any age. Expand your idea of what can be made on a flattop with recipes that include:
- Big and bountiful breakfasts, from Eggnog French Toast to Grilled Cheese Breakfast Burritos
- Super-popular “smash burgers” and other “smashed” sandwiches of all kinds
- Substantial beef, chicken, and seafood main courses for weeknight dinners on the fly and casual weekend feasts
- Quesadillas, tacos, fried-rice dishes, stir-fries, and other recipes that turn flattop cooking into an international affair
- Fun desserts, such as State Fair Funnel Cakes and Chocolate Chip Griddle Cookies
You will find a lifetime of crowd-pleasing outdoor-griddle recipes in this fun and definitive book on the subject.
ARC Book Review:
My Hubby is a fan of there You Tube channel. And these guys can cook, and they are entertaining. While the Blackstone griddle isn’t intimidating, you can quickly find yourself in a comfort zone preparing the same meals over and over. It’s the Waltwins that help you think outside of the box and make your realize how versatile the griddle can truly be. This co