Thursday Craft Time!
In celebration of up coming Earth Day I am making hummingbird feeders out of bottles :
- 2 litter pop bottle or water bottle bottle
- Plastic hummingbird feeder base (be sure it fits your glass bottle without leaking—not all bottles will be a good fit to all bases)
- paints in colors of your choice
- Metal corner bracket (hanging)
- Super glue
- Clean your bottle thoroughly inside and out. Remove all labels. Wipe down the bottle with rubbing alcohol to remove the glue. Rinse with water and allow to dry.
- Using paint, apply drops and lines in scattered patterns around the bottle. The idea is to make it look like falling confetti. Tip: Be sparing with the paint, as it will run.
- Stand bottle upright to allow to dry for at least 8 hour
- then hang and Enjoy.
DIy Copper wraped Wine Bottle:
- 5 feet of copper wire (4 gage)
- Beads, charms or…
View original post 99 more words