Lisa Everyday Life and Lisa EverydayReads:
I am a 60 something Wife ,Mom, and Blogger and part time Librarian. Living in rural South Louisiana ( pop 1200 ) im Melville, La.
Fun facts about me :
- I grew up in Louisiana , Went to a local College and have a BS in Marketing and Home Ec . Now part time Librarian at our towns public Library.
- Worked in retail mngt for 20 plus years in both the South and Mid West. Meet my Hubby at work in Indiana . We moved back to Louisiana about 10 years ago and now live in my family house ( over 100 years old) . My hubby works for the town and I volunteer as needed,
- My son was educated at home using a virtual home school program. Now at college junior in English, Education. . I teach a group of homeschool student weekly at the library as well as run a large home school face book group for our school.
- Avid book reader and crafter.
This is my lifestyle blog a daily journal featuring post about family, enjoying life and having fun in the country. Here’s my weekly schedule :
- Cozy Mystery Monday
- Home Garden
- Food blog every Wednesday
- Craft Time
- Road Trip time/ Project life
- Lisa Book shelf ( Saturday)
- Sunday in my kitchen
Social Media :
- My You Tube Channel :
Instagram and Twitter you can Follow on my blog site also.