Louisiana made –
Manda Sausage – made in Louisiana !
After starting the Manda Brothers Provisions Co. in 1947, brothers Vincent, John and Bennie Manda focused on hard work, quality products and strong community relationships. Combining their Sicilian background and Cajun influences, the brothers created uniquely flavored smoked sausages, andouille, boudin, hog head cheese and deli meats.
The Manda brothers built a long tradition of community, quality and family. We continue to believe in this philosophy and strive to maintain the flavors that started it all
http://mandafinemeats.com/recipes/ For Recipes using there products-
- 4 sausage links
- 4 naan flatbreads or whole pita breads
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup tomato basil pasta sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- Grill sausages, covered, over medium heat 10-12 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°, turning occasionally. Cut into 1/4-in. slices.
- Brush both sides of flatbreads with oil. Grill flatbreads, covered, over medium heat 2-3 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned.
- Remove from grill. Layer grilled sides with sauce, sausage, cheeses and basil. Return to grill; cook, covered, 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.