Lisa : Saturday Book Club at the Library
It’s the last Saturday of the month and the Club is wrapping up with our monthly Book discuss ,coffee and plans for April.
General Book Club Questions
- What was your favorite part of the book?
- What was your least favorite?
- Did you race to the end, or was it more of a slow burn?
- Which scene has stuck with you the most?
- What did you think of the writing? …
- Did you reread any passages? …
- Would you want to read another book by this author?
What’s New at the Library ?
#1 Checked out Book in the Library system:
Like his bestselling novelThe Southern Book Club’s Guide to Slaying Vampires,Grady Hendrix’s latest is a fast-paced, frightening, and wickedly humorous thriller. Fromchainsaws to summer camp slayers,The Final Girl Support Grouppays tribute to and slyly subverts our most popular horror films—movies likeThe TexasChainsaw Massacre
View original post 117 more words