Welcome to my Halloween post. Today is some easy treat boxes and a Yummy candy recipe to try…
My Candy Treat box:
I bought white white chinese take out boxes from the Dollar Tree party section and decorated with Halloween stickers.
Treat box and Candy :
Halloween paper Pillow box :
Use your Halloween scrapbook paper to make these boxes and fill them with candy and treats. Just trace out the template and cut out. And fold on line and use glue stick to hold together. After filling I tied with string and cut out white skulls with my Sizzex die as tags.
Template to mak
Easy Almond Joy recipe:
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup canned coconut milk chilled * See notes
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate chips dark or milk
- In a high speed blender or food processor, add your coconut, coconut milk, and maple syrup, and blend until combined.
- Using your hands, form 12 rectangular logs and place them on a lined plate. Distribute the almonds on top of each one. Place them in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- In a microwave safe bowl or small saucepan, heat up the chocolate until melted.
- Remove the bars from the freezer. Moving quickly, use two forks to dip each bar in the melted chocolate, until completely covered. Once all the bars have been covered in chocolate, place back on the plate and refrigerate until the chocolate has firmed up